Reports to: Strategic Advancement Administrator | FLSA: full-time exempt position
Working under the supervision of the Strategic Advancement Administrator, the Quality Improvement Supervisor will plan, develop, coordinate, implement and supervise a broad array of continuous improvement activities that support best practice, excellent customer service, and the best outcomes for our clients for all services and programs within SourcePoint.
Essential Job Functions and Expectations:
- Supervises the Provider Relations Specialist, including hiring, training, guiding, supporting, and evaluating their work.
- Responsible for monitoring service providers through both grant and purchase of service agreements, for the purpose of meeting identified service needs, establishing best practice, and ensuring compliance and the highest quality of services are provided to our clients and members.
- Assists Strategic Advancement Administrator with all aspects of accreditations and certification processes, works cooperatively with leadership to ensure compliance with applicable program requirements.
- Assists Strategic Advancement Administrator with critical incident management reporting.
- Provides oversight to the reimbursement requests received from grant recipients, including on-site programmatic evaluations, which ensure compliance with established goals and budgetary restrictions.
- Liaison with COAAA Provider Relations department for the service provider audits., evaluates audit results and makes recommendations regarding various remedies or intervention strategies; and monitoring for resolution as necessary
- Ensures service providers receive necessary technical assistance and training by working collaboratively with providers, client services management, IT and Fiscal staff to develop training components as necessary; and conducts formal in-depth explanation of all applicable rules, guidelines, and requirements to contracted providers and grant recipients and provider applicants
- Works closely with community programs and client services leadership in establishing and monitoring quality measures, tracking tools, contract compliance, service delivery, provider performance, and providing timely reports of results.
- Works closely with communications and development to ensure that marketing and outreach materials comply with funder and contract requirements.
- Offers recommendations to address deficiencies, issues and concerns; and monitors progress to assist management and staff in implementing improvement projects
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all the programs and services provided and supported by SourcePoint. This would include an understanding of SourcePoint programs, as well as an understanding of the programs supported through our partnerships
- A Bachelor’s degree in health information management, public administration, public policy, gerontology, social work or related field required with 3 years related experience, preferred, (or) an Associate degree with 5 years of related experience.
- Supervision experience preferred
- Knowledge of geriatric care, older adult issues and local resources available to older adults for the maintenance of their health and welfare;
- Knowledge of best practices involved in program and social service administration; including service coordination: case management, program delivery and oversight; referral principles and practices, and resource management;
- Ability to interpret state code requirements;
- Strong ability to sense and identify the nature of problems; use logic and analysis to solve problems; and present information to influence the opinions or actions of others
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent computer skills, including fluency with various software products, including Microsoft Office, with specific ability to work within excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work cooperatively with diverse group of professionals
- Must be creative and have the ability to deal with ambiguity and change on a routine basis
- Must be organized and able to meet deadlines and successfully handle multiple tasks
- Ability to promote a positive work culture both within the organization and in the community
Essential Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Must be able to lift and/or exert up to 20 pounds on a regular basis without assistance, ability to navigate stairs
- Ability to drive and a flexible schedule for off-site meetings, events, etc. and on occasion an evening meeting.
- Ability to work with individuals in diverse living situations and conditions including ability to work in environments where there is potential for exposure to animals, second-hand smoke, unpleasant odors, etc.
It is recognized that in any organization, particularly a small organization, it is necessary to assume new responsibilities appropriate to ensure smooth continuity of operations with the organization. Not only is the QI Supervisor required to wear many hats, but it is expected that this person will be familiar with the work of others to the point of being able to fill in on a temporary basis. It is also anticipated that other organizational needs will emerge from time to time which will be assigned to the QI Supervisor.
Please remit your resume, including references to [email protected] with Quality Improvement Supervisor in the subject line.