Morning Session: Age-Friendly Community Support, Health & Safety Services
Begins at 9 a.m.
Featuring educational information on scams, identity theft, mental health awareness and resources, LifeCards, home safety checks, weather warnings and notifications, crisis intervention, and more.
Looking for something nearby during the lunch break? Dan’s Deli food truck will be on-site!
Afternoon Session: Driver Safety
Begins at 1 p.m.
Featuring discussions on driver safety as we age and free CarFit assessments (TBD).
Both in-person and online options available!
Hosted by SourcePoint in collaboration with community partners:
- City of Delaware Fire Dept.
- City of Delaware Police Dept.
- Delaware County Prosecutor
- Delaware County Transit
- Delaware-Morrow Mental Health & Recovery Services Board
- Delaware Public Health District
- Emergency Management Services
- Ohio State Highway Patrol