Any nonprofit or government organization interested in applying for 2023 funding, including those new to SourcePoint’s grant application process, should contact Jackie Haight at [email protected] or 740-203-2435 by Wednesday, May 18. A mandatory virtual applicant conference took place Thursday, June 9. Click here to view a PDF version of the PowerPoint presentation.
SourcePoint seeks to partner with local nonprofit and government agencies to address the needs of Delaware County’s increasing older population. Areas identified as of critical importance to addressing those needs include:
- Enhanced access and accessibility to older adults living outside of the City of Delaware.
- Innovative, collaborative, and efficient service delivery systems, which are clearly able to keep pace with the extreme population growth.
- Evidence-based or evidence-informed programs aimed at improving health outcomes with the ability to demonstrate measurable impact.
Projects that focus on these areas will be given priority consideration for funding.
Applications & Worksheets
- Download the grant application(s) for which you are applying and save them to your computer.
- Fill out the application(s), saving your work frequently. Once completed, save the file(s) to your computer using the suggested naming convention found on page 2 of the application(s).
- Review the checklist in each application to ensure you have all the required documents to submit. Please note that, in addition to the application, the applicable grant project budget worksheet and COP document are required.
- Click here to upload your application and all supporting documents via Dropbox.
- Contact Jackie Haight at 740-203-2435 with any questions.
- Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, July 21, 2022.